UserError: Plugin 'cordova-plugin-transport-security' is not known to VoltBuilder. Please let us know if you need it

IOS Release Error:

UserError: Plugin ‘cordova-plugin-transport-security’ is not known to VoltBuilder. Please let us know if you need it.

what about it?

The plugin bypasses Apple’s App Transit Security by allowing loads from insecure sites.

This doesn’t sound like a good idea. Can you tell us more why you need this?

after the last update to ios6.0.0 with the introduction of mkwebview in inappbrowser 4.0.0 my ajax request to server (https enabled, cors enabled) stop to work. I’m just trying everything i found on web.
No results :frowning:

I think you mean wkwebview, not mkwebview

Yes, this is an important change. If you don’t use wkwebview, your app will not be accepted by Apple.

Try connecting to the Safari Remote Debugger. See what the actual error messages are. CORS and security issues are likely. You will need to deal with them once you see the messages.

I found that adding the line below to my PHP server code solved some CORS issues (first line, before any other text/html is sent):

header(“Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *”);

So whatever platform you’re using on your server, try to add “Access-Control-Allow-Origin: *” to your headers before sending any other content.

That should fix it. This drove me crazy for days until I stumbled onto the solution.