iOS compile issue

Never had an issue like this before. Signing certs were used via the ‘VoltSigner’. Getting this error:

UserError: The following build commands failed: CodeSign /Users/agent03/Library/Developer/Xcode/DerivedData/RiverBender-behudacpfjmjskgwqtsiywmvxlrg/Build/Intermediates.noindex/ArchiveIntermediates/RiverBender/InstallationBuildProductsLocation/Applications/RiverBender.app (1 failure)

Is this an issue with the certificates?

This message is returned by Xcode when it tries to sign your app.

VoltBuilder does its best to parse the returned error messages to make them a bit more clear, but sometimes you need to look at the log to get all the information. There may be more clues there.

The problem is probably with the certificates. Make sure they are generated properly and all the fields match up. You’ll probably need to regenerate them on Apple’s site.

1 Like

This appears to happen at random. I’ll upload a zip, and will fail with that error. I will upload the same zip and will compile with no issue.

When there is a compile error, does that cost against your daily compile totals?

Also, is there a way to display how many compiles you have left for the day?

Yesterday, the servers were updated to a new version of the Cordova iOS libraries. It’s possible that you got caught up in that. Let me know if you are still experiencing this issue intermittently.

Yes, errors count against the daily total. They’re the same amount of work on our processers as successful builds. There isn’t any easy way to see how many jobs you used in a day.