Invalid signature

I have compiled my app with the distribution certificate. I have double checked it and everything seems to be in place, but Apple gives me this message after submitting the app to the app store using Transporter on the Mac.

ITMS-90035: Invalid Signature - The binary with bundle identifier ‘com.ast…’ at path […app] contains an invalid signature. Make sure you have signed your application with a distribution certificate, not an ad hoc certificate or a development certificate. Verify that the code signing settings in Xcode are correct at the target level (which override any values at the project level). If you are certain your code signing settings are correct, choose ‘Clean All’ in Xcode, delete the ‘build’ directory in the Finder, and rebuild your release target.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Apple’s message is almost certainly correct - there is a problem with your certificate.

I find the best solution is to generate fresh, clean certificates and use those. You can create them using VoltSigner or by the usual methods.

Thank you, I did remove all the certificates, recompile everything and that error goes away, so now to the next one. :smile: