Cordova-plugin-google-ump CordovaError requireCordovaModule glob

Hello,

I try to use the following plugin but i get this error.

• My goal is to show GDPR Consent by using Funding Choices.

UserError: Failed to restore plugin “cordova-plugin-google-ump”. You might need to try adding it again. Error: CordovaError: Using “requireCordovaModule” to load non-cordova module “glob” is not supported. Instead, add this module to your dependencies and use regular “require” to load it.

My code:

<plugin name="cordova-plugin-google-ump" spec="1.0.0" />

Do you have any idea please ?

I don’t see your code. Could you repost it?

Sorry,

I included the plugin in config.xml, simply.

I tested also with Mac then i saw plugin works with cordova 8.1.1, not 9.0.0

Tip : If you’re pasting code, html or config files, surround the code with triple back ticks (```), before the first line and after the last one. It will be formatted properly.

Hello,

I did more tests.

So, in XCode, the error is shown but is just a warning, and the plugin work correctly. (is written “Error” but message is in warning orange color).

With VoltBuilder, is a blocking error.

UserError: Failed to restore plugin “cordova-plugin-google-ump”. You might need to try adding it again. Error: CordovaError: Using “requireCordovaModule” to load non-cordova module “glob” is not supported. Instead, add this module to your dependencies and use regular “require” to load it.

Thanks. I’ll give it a try here.

I was able to reproduce the problem here.

I think you need to ask the author of the plugin for some help. Issue #1 in the repo is this exact issue. It was opened 3 months ago and there has been no response.

There have been no updates since the plugin’s initial release.

Maybe i can fork the plugin ?

Do you have any idea please how I can do the correction ?

Yes, you should be able to make your own fork of the plugin so you can solve its problems. You’ll also need to create a new npmjs.com entry for your fork.

For more information on plugins, Cordova has a Slack channel for just that topic.